Sports Plus has been consigning quality used sports equipment for over 40 years.
WE DO NOT 'BUY' gear from you
We SELL your gear for you
All Sports Plus Consignments are on a 50/50 split.
For larger items (and especially bicycles), we highly recommend emailing photos to us before bringing the item(s) into the store. Our email is email@example.com
If you plan to bring in more than 10 items, especially on a weekend, please schedule an appointment. (Fewer than 10 items, no appointment necessary!)
- Consignments typically last 90 days. Ski + Snowboard items are consigned seasonally. The final pickup date for unsold winter gear is April 1, 2023.
- Sports Plus does not purchase gear from you. You get paid once your item sells.
- Sports Plus reserves the right to refuse any consignment items for any reason.
*At this time we are only able to process consignments that are brought into our physical store location in Denver, Colorado.
Store credits from consignments may only be used in-store at this time and cannot be applied to online purchases.
HOW TO CONSIGN
- Visit the "Most Wanted Items" page to determine what items you should bring in to consign.
- Schedule a Drop-Off Appointment via this link if you have more than 10 items and wish to come in on a weekend. (Appointment not necessary if you have fewer than 10 items).
- Bring in your clean, washed + unwanted sporting goods at your appointed time.
- Use your ConsignorAccess # to see the status of your items, such as when an item sells. Click here to track your account.
- After it sells, pick up your $$$ - OR - Receive an extra 10% if you choose to use as store credit
QUICK TIPS FOR BECOMING AN EXPERT CONSIGNOR
- Bring items for the current season
- Clean it/wipe it/spray it - Your freshened item it will be more appealing!
- Include any attachments, add-ons or accessories
- If you can't remember when you bought it, resale value may be minimal
- Detach! We will list your item 'priced to sell'