All Sports Plus Consignments are on a 50/50 split
- Consignments typically last 90 days. Winter items are consigned seasonally.
- Sports Plus does not purchase gear from you. You get paid once your item sells.
- Sports Plus reserves the right to refuse any consignment items for any reason.
*At this time we are only able to process consignments that are brought into our physical store location in Denver, Colorado.
Store credits from consignments may only be used in-store at this time and cannot be applied to online purchases.
HOW TO CONSIGN
- Bring in your clean, washed + unwanted sporting goods
- Relax or shop while we sort + appraise your gear
- Use your consignor # to see if your item has sold
- After it sells, pickup your $$$ - OR - Receive an extra 10% if you choose to use as store credit
QUICK TIPS FOR BECOMING AN EXPERT CONSIGNOR
- Bring items for the current season
- Clean it/wipe it/spray it - Your freshened item it will be more appealing!
- Include any attachments, add-ons or accessories
- If you can't remember when you bought it, resale value may be minimal
- Detach! We will list your item 'priced to sell