Sports Plus has been consigning quality used sports equipment for 40 years.
WE DO NOT 'BUY'
We SELL your gear for you
Sports Plus Consignments with a Drop-Off Appointment are on a 50/50 split
Walk-in consignments that arrive without an appointment receive a 40/60 split in Sports Plus' favor.
- Consignments typically last 90 days. Ski + Snowboard items are consigned seasonally. The expiration date for all 2020-2021 winter season consignments is April 2, 2021.
- Sports Plus does not purchase gear from you. You get paid once your item sells.
- Sports Plus reserves the right to refuse any consignment items for any reason.
*At this time we are only able to process consignments that are brought into our physical store location in Denver, Colorado.
Store credits from consignments may only be used in-store at this time and cannot be applied to online purchases.
HOW TO CONSIGN
- Visit the "Most Wanted Items" page to determine what items you should bring in to consign.
- Schedule a Drop-Off Appointment via this link.
- Bring in your clean, washed + unwanted sporting goods at your appointed time.
- Use your ConsignorAccess # to see the status of your items, such as when an item sells. Click here to track your account.
- After it sells, pick up your $$$ - OR - Receive an extra 10% if you choose to use as store credit
QUICK TIPS FOR BECOMING AN EXPERT CONSIGNOR
- Bring items for the current season
- Clean it/wipe it/spray it - Your freshened item it will be more appealing!
- Include any attachments, add-ons or accessories
- If you can't remember when you bought it, resale value may be minimal
- Detach! We will list your item 'priced to sell
- Schedule an appointment! You'll get a larger split of the proceeds than if you walk-in, and it keeps the store operations running smoothly.