Worn on left hand.
- TRI-CURVE TECHNOLOGY: All Franklin golf gloves are uniquely engineered to follow the pre-curved anatomy of the human hand. This reduces bunching and improves fit, feel, and performance while gripping the golf club
- FULL PREMIUM LEATHER CONSTRUCTION: The premium, smooth sheepskin Cabretta leather is handled, processed, and thoroughly inspected by our team of experts to ensure quality, durability, softness, and suppleness
- FLOATING THUMB TECHNOLOGY: Increases glove adaptability by freeing up the thumb from the hand back to provide a comfortable swing
- BREATHABLE: Perforations on finger backs allow for better air flow and breathability
- LEADER IN GLOVES: Franklin has been a leader in creating innovative gloves in sporting goods since 1946. These golf gloves combine Franklin's premium quality leather with their decades of experience engineering world glass gloves